At a Glance:
Orange LED illumination
Injection-molded polypropylene cone
What's in the Box:
12V connector pigtail for LED illumination
1 bandpass subwoofer box
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- The polypropylene woofer cone in the CSX-1400BP is engineered for superior rigidity, reliability and sensitivity. The result is increased low-frequency output and powerful, natural-sounding bass.
- Slot vent
- The CSX-1400BP’s enclosure is vented, which enables the subwoofer to deliver ultra-low bass at higher sound pressure levels than a sealed enclosure.
- Acrylic window
- Some subwoofers are meant to be seen as well as heard. The CSX-1400BP features an acrylic window shaped like the JBL exclamation point, so you can look into the enclosure and see what legendary bass looks like.
- Orange LED illumination
- The CSX-1400BP incorporates orange LED lights within the enclosure. Visible through the look-in window, the LED illumination adds visual impact.
- Durable construction
- The CSX-1400BP bandpass enclosure doesn’t just produce signature JBL bass performance, it protects it. The rigid box keeps the woofer safe from anything that might slide around in your trunk.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 12" (300mm) bandpass subwoofer enclosure
- 12" (300mm)
- Power Handling
- 350W RMS, 1400W peak
- 4 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 130Hz
- Dimensions (L x D x H)
- 18-3/4" x 16-1/4" x 15-3/8" (475mm x 412mm x 390mm)
CSX-1400BP is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vi0lat0r from i bought this 2 days ago and im using weak amp to power it up... and its banging the roof of my car :D
Date published: 2017-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by shaur bjd from awessssome these woofers are crazyyy!! my neighbour are in trouble LOL!~
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rasmussen21 from Lækkert produkt! Kan kraftigt anbefales især hvis du køre Genial lyd og nem at montagere
Date published: 2017-11-14
Does the sub box have a access panel to replace speaker
Hi. Access to the speaker must take place through the opening that is available when you remove the plexi window. It takes some dexterity, since space is limited.
Date published: 2018-09-10
I have a pioneer d9601 which is 500rms at 4ohm load would sub be ok for this amp as I hear jbl subwoofers can take more clean power if run in correctly
Hi As long as you don't push the amp to it's limit ( to the point of clipping ), there should not be any issue
Date published: 2018-09-03
Hello, is it possible to fit JBL S3-1224 to this sub enclosure?
Hi Martin The CSX-1400BP is a complete Bandpass subwoofer. We would not recommend to replace the woofer that's already inside the CSX-1400BP.
Date published: 2018-06-25
Hi, My LED lights not illuminating ,lights are working but its low light why??
Hi. We cannot answer your question here. If you have connected 12 Volts to the socket as indicated in the manual, it should light up with the intensity that was planned. How much that is, and whether it is enough is another question. You can contact the helpdesk to seek further assistance, of course. Contact details are found on the JBL web page, under Support.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Bonjour! J'aimerai savoir si ce caisson arrive à produire des sons graves à environ 20 hz? Merci d'avance pour la réponse. (Freq. Resp. 45-130 hz)
Bonjour et merci pour votre question. La fréquence moyenne sur le JBL CSX-1400BP est : 45Hz – 130Hz Si vous souhaitez de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre support client.
Date published: 2018-03-08
Er det kun kassen man får eller er bassen inkluderet?
Hej Alex Tak for dit spørgsmål. Jeg forstår dit spørgsmål og jeg undskylder for den dårlige oversættelse. Bassen er naturligvis inkluderet. Jeg håber at du får stor fornøjelse af denne subwoofer.
Date published: 2018-10-22
Bonjour l'ampli est-il intégré au caisson où faut il en rajouter un ?
Bonjour, Nous vous remercions pour votre question. Le caisson n'est pas auto-amplifié et il vous faudra rajouter un amplificateur externe afin de connecter ce produit.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Hi there, I didnt receive 12 V pigtail wire for the led lighting. Is it fine to make a connection from amp turn on port to the subwoofer ? Is it necessary to ground it as the amplifier has ground wire connected to it.
Hi Thank you for your question Yes it is fine to make a connection to the amp turn on port. you also need a ground connection or the LED light will not work. Have a nice day.
Date published: 2018-08-14
Search Result For ""