AVR 101Details https://fi.harmanaudio.com/audio-video-receivers/JBL+AVR+101.html
Tuote# JBL AVR 101
Additional InformationThis 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cable set-top box, Blu-ray™ player or media consoles, you want not just the best picture quality and sound but also simple connections. The JBL AVR 101 is a 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver that provides you with four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs. Plug them in once, and you’re all set. The built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. Versatile and muscular, the AVR 101 can pump out up to 375 watts; with it, you’ll hear powerful audio with all the clarity you’ve come to love from JBL products. The receiver is lighter too, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification. You’ll experience serious power, only now in an environmentally friendly form factor. Sleek, light and powerful, the JBL AVR 101 is the perfect balance between versatility and legendary sound.
This 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cable set-top box, Blu-ray™ player or media consoles, you want not just the best picture quality and sound but also simple connections. The JBL AVR 101 is a 5.1-channel, 375-watt, networked audio/video receiver that gives you four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs – plug them in to experience all your entertainment with precision and clarity. The built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. And thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, it’s lightweight. You’ll experience true JBL power, only now in a more environmentally friendly form factor.
At a Glance:
Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
Built-in vTuner Internet radio
Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
HARMAN GreenEdge certification
Colour-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
Multidevice, programmable remote control
What's in the Box:
1 X JBLAVR 101 A/V receiver
1 X remote control
1 X AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 X FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 X AAA batteries
1 X 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
1 X Quick-start guide
1 X Warranty card
1 XSafety sheet
- Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 101 high-performance, audio/video receiver pumps out 75 watts per channel to power a full 5.1-channel surround sound system. It can also connect to powered subwoofers to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for your music, movies, HDTV shows, sports and video games. While the amplifier retains the time-tested JBL high-current-capacity (HCC), ultra wide bandwidth amplifier design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifier all the muscle it needs without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding product in a smaller form factor that is friendly to the environment.
- Built-in vTuner Internet radio
- The AVR 101 features vTuner Internet radio technology to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations
- Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
- Four HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 101 gives you more options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system. The integrated USB port also charges your iOS devices.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 101 delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- HARMAN GreenEdge certification
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 101’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 101 can deliver high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic.
- Compact design
- The AVR 101 takes the award-winning JBL design look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Because of the lighter weight made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- Colour-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
- All connections on the AVR 101 are colour-coded to simplify hook-up and reduce errors. What could be easier?
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 101 simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources. For further installation flexibility, there is a 12-volt trigger output and a remote IR sensor input.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response (@ 1W)
- 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/–3dB)
- High instantaneous current capability (HCC)
- ±25 amps
- Transient intermodulation distortion (TIM)
- Slew rate
- Input sensitivity/impedance
- 250mV/27k ohms
AVR 101 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by sunny orpe from how to update software i am purchased avr101 i want updated software so, how can update software???
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thomas128 from Bel ampli, superbe son ! Il me fallait un ampli dit slim, j'ai d'abord choisi un ampli Pionneer (Ampli Sec), dont j'ai été un peu decu, bien que les basses étaient très bonnes. Les aigus était désagréables par moment (trop sèches) et les réglages prise de tête… J'ai donc retourné mon ampli pour un échange, et ai pris cet AVR 101 JBL (ampli doux) Couplé a mes enceintes il délivre un très beau son agréable …. je n'espérais pas mieux ! Il est très simple et agréable d'utilisation. Je le recommande fortement. L'absence de réglage automatique par micro n'est pas du tout un souci…. il n'en a pas besoin! Cet ampli est puissant, ne chauffe pas trop, la télécommande est simple et efficace ! Le systeme virtual surround pour reproduire un son plus enveloppant en 2.1 marche très bien ! Bref je le recommande totalement, avec un seul conseil : a coupler avec un caisson de basse percutant, et le son sera juste parfait !
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by manu2911 from probleme s'éteint automatiquement bonjour je dispose du modele avr 101 et je viens d'avoir un soucis depuis ce dimanche j'étais tranquillement entrains de mettre de la musique et j'ai augmenté le volume et la d'un coup il se coupe plus moyen de le rallume quand je désire l'allumer sur le bouton on sur la face avant de l'ampli la diode deviens blanche quelque seconde puis se coupe et deviens orange et reste en clignotant orange plus moyen de le rallumer quelqu'un aurais une idée ? je l'es depuis mars 2017
Date published: 2017-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bayernpower1983 from Tolles Gerät Einfache Bedienung Hammer verarbeitet
Date published: 2017-07-13
Which instrument we can use to connect wifi an other online opitons directly to the jbl avr
Hi, You would need a WiFi receiver for that, which you would connect to the physical network connection in the AVR101. Of course, you can stream audio/video wirelessly to a Chromecast dongle, so maybe that's an idea?
Date published: 2018-11-02
Is there any way to connect TV audio in that receiver, in my TV HDMI IN port and HDMI MHL, Actually i want to play videos through USB and get sound through AVR. i connect HDMI OUT to my TV but get only STB sound from it. please help me out for this.
Hi. Please check our response to your other query. For further info, please contact your local Harman Helpdesk.
Date published: 2018-10-29
Hi I want to know how to get tv audio to AVR 101 and How to play USB video through AVR??
Actually, your questions are answered if you read the owner's manual. The HDMI inputs transmit both video and digital audio from a source device to the AVR 101. This is standard HDMI functionality. Please note this, shown on page 7: "Make sure the HDMI-equipped display is HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)-compliant. If it isn’t, do not connect it via an HDMI connection; use an analog video connection instead and make a separate audio connection." USB video is not possible, this is an audio input port only. See page 12 under USB Port for further information.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Hi, is there any way that I can use my television remote's volume on my arv101?
Hi John, The JBL AVR101 understands CEC commands sent by televisions. If you have your TV connected by HDMI with the AVR101, the TV's remote control should adjust the volume on the AVR when using HDMI ARC.
Date published: 2018-10-24
connected sandisk pendirve to usb port on AVR 101 .it shows usb is empty but pendirve having mp3 formats songs. can you explain how to play songs from usb port on AVR 101
Hi, You should be able to play MP3 files from a USB drive on the AVR101. Make sure that the USB drive is formatted on FAT32 format. Also make sure there are no other ( hidden ) files on the USB drive. If you wish to place MP3 files in folders, this is possible, but you can't create sub-folders in these folders. Should you require more information, please contact your local customer support team
Date published: 2018-09-26
can I connect this to the internet wirelessly? if yes, how?
Hi, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the AVR 101 does not feature Wireless network configuration. You can only connect it via Ethernet cable for internet connection.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Suddenly my Avr 101 is not getting on after two three time use y suddenly power button got off i hv checked the pluggin wiree but still not receiving any signal,
Hi, I would like to advise you to return to the store where you have bought your AVR101, to have this investigated.
Date published: 2018-10-12
Bonjour, Mon AVR101 est associé à des enceintes home-cinema JBL 510, je souhaitais savoir quelle configuration appliqué à l'ampli notamment au niveau de la fréquence de coupure (crossover). Cordialement.
Bonjour, Merci pour votre commentaire. Je vous conseille de contacter notre support technique.
Date published: 2018-03-19
Search Result For ""