Additional InformationRealistic, live-performance sound needs to be loud. But it also needs to be detailed, meticulous, accurate and distortion-free. Can you really have all of that in your car? Yes, with the JBL® P560C. The system has advanced, inventive, game-changing technology. The proprietary, patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631), honeycomb-laminate HCL™ woofer cone combines extreme stiffness with low weight for increased efficiency, signature JBL bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. The high-bandwidth, textile- dome tweeters with the patented I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) tweeter-mounting system deliver precise imaging. Your friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time.
Friends will beg you to be the “designated driver” every time with JBL® P560Cs installed in your car. The JBL patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631), HCL™ woofer cone combines ultra stiffness with low weight for efficiency, big bass, exceptional midrange clarity and low distortion even at high output levels. High-bandwidth, textile-dome tweeters deliver precise imaging. In your car. Really.
At a Glance:
Plus One® honeycomb-laminate (HCL™) woofer cones
Mount and listen however you like
Great audio output and frequency response
Higher SPL than ever
Higher efficiency than ever
Outboard crossover networks
What's in the Box:
(2) P560C speakers
(1) Owners Manual
(2) Speaker clips
(2) Pair of fuses
(12) Screw clips
(2) P26T tweeters
(2) Tweeter mounting brackets
(2) Crossover units
- Plus One® honeycomb-laminate (HCL™) woofer cones
- The P560C woofer cone is exceptionally stiff and lightweight, with up to 25 percent more active surface area than a standard cone of the same size. Patented Plus One® (patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones and long-excursion surrounds boost bass output and efficiency by two to three decibels compared with competing products.
- Mount and listen however you like
- The JBL® P560C has tweeter-level control. Use the simple switches to set the tweeter output level for personal listening preferences or different mounting locations.
- Great audio output and frequency response
- You’ll have 90W RMS and 270W peak power handling with a 94dB sensitivity rating. And you can push it to the limit. You’ll hear true JBL® sound, with nothing under- or over-emphasized. The P560C has a frequency response of 55Hz to 23kHz.
- Higher SPL than ever
- In addition to better sound quality, the new, proprietary, JBL®-patented woofer design offers far higher SPL (sound pressure level) and better suspension symmetry than the previous generation of products.
- Higher efficiency than ever
- These speakers make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. They use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most power and performance possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 2 ohms or less.
- Outboard crossover networks
- The P560C component system networks have in-line polypropylene caps and low-insertion-loss air-core inductors. Outboard crossovers are integrated into a harness connected to each speaker model for easy installation. Oversized Direct-Connect terminals ensure perfect connectivity for bare speaker wires.
Plus One -tekniikka
Hiili-injektoidut Plus One -kartiot tarjoavat muita luokkansa kartioita suuremman kartiopinnan.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Series
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- High-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laiminate cone
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- External Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in)
- External Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- External Diameter Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- External Diameter (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (in)
P560C is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mb87 from Great for the Price This is a fantastic set of speakers. Decent bass, great midrange, and crisp highs. These seem to be far overlooked as far as components go which is ridiculous for how inexpensive they are
Date published: 2014-02-28
Search Result For ""